Friday 10 March 2017

Femme Fatale 'Sleighing through the Stars' Swatch, Review & Nail Art

Hello,

Today I've got some nails to show you that I did back in December.



For my base I used Femme Fatale 'Sleighing through the Stars'. This is beautiful Navy Jelly with Silver holographic strands and glitter running throughout. This was 3 easy coats and it was also super easy to remove. 



For the stamping I used stamping plates Uber Chic Christmas 02 for the penguin and Mo You London Enchanted 16 for the snow and ice. I used Color Alike white stamping polish and my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. For the penguin I stamped it onto some clear polish on my Uber Mat, Coloured it in and then lifted it off once dry and placed it on my nail. All topped off with HK Girl Top Coat. 



Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment