Monday 27 March 2017

Nail Mail Monday

Hello,

Today I've got lots of Femme Fatale Store exclusives to show you and a haul from Rainbow Connection UK.




From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Store exclusives for Shiro Cosmetics 'Crystalline Cage' & 'Dreaming Awake', Rainbow Connection UK 'Fontanne' & 'Hyacinth Wisp (Thermal), Nailland 'Golden Age' & 'Sea Shepard' & Beauty so Fly 'Insidious'.

I also picked up some of the polishes missing from my collection in some destashes!



From Left to Right is Femme Fatale 'Embercrush', 'Andromeda (Thermal)' & 'Moonweave'

My Rainbow Connection UK Haul was packed with Holo this week!




From Left to Right is ILNP 'Aria', 'The Magician' (Over Black) & 'Rosewater', Painted Polish '2017' & 'Haute Parisian Nights' & Superchic Lacquer 'Powder Burn'

I love all my new pretties!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment