Thursday 25 August 2016

Cirque Colors 'Sin City' & Helios' Nail Art

Hello,

Today I have some Nail Art to show you using Cirque Colors 'Sin City' from the new Vice 2016 Collection & 'Helios'.




'Sin City' was such a difficult colour to photograph. It kept coming out orange so I've colour corrected it as best I can. 




This was just two coats of 'Sin City' and one coat of 'Helios' plus one sponged layer. Both formulas were excellent as I've come to expect from Cirque!




I stamped the chevron design using Bundle Monster Blogger Collaboration Plate 'BM-XL-201'. I used my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper to make sure the design went on straight and my new white Emily de Molly stamping polish. Everything worked really well. I topped it all off with HK Girl top coat.




I love how bright these nails are and they are perfect for summer!




What do you think? 

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment