Sunday 22 May 2016

Emily de Molly 'Fancy Sauce' with EDM14 Stamping

Hello,

No nail mail this week but I've got the beautiful Emily de Molly 'Fancy Sauce' to show you today.


Natural Lighting - Shade
Natural Lighting - Direct Sunlight
Since my nails are down to shorties at the moment I thought I'd make the most of it and try some polishes or nail art I'd normally stay away from due to the VNL. Last year Hayley posted these beautiful nails which I adored but was hesitant to try on my talons. I've recreated these (Obviously not to Hayley's AMAZING Standard) on my shorties.

Natural Lighting - Shade
Natural Lighting - Direct Sunlight & Shade
Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
'Fancy Sauce' is a topper of beautiful shifting iridescent flakies and holographic sparkle. I've used it on it's own for this mani. I used three coats.

Natural Lighting - Direct Sunlight
Natural Lighting - Shade
For the stamping I used Emily de Molly Stamping Plate EDM14. I really love this design. I used my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper and BK Matte White polish to stamp with.

Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
I loved how sparkly this was in the sunlight and the stamping really makes this mani special. I topped it all off with HK Girl top coat.

What do you think of the bigger photo size for the blog? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Fancy Sauce is the most amazing flakie topper! I use it all the time! turns any polish into a party! - looks fab here under the stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It really is so pretty and sparkly. Will definitely try it layered over other polishes next.

      Delete