Wednesday 4 May 2016

Girly Bits 'The Shaft' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I have my first Girly Bits polish to show you.

Natural Daylight
Direct Sunlight - That Holo!!!!!
Girly Bits is a Canadian indie polish brand that create beautiful polish and also stock some other indie brands in their store. I brought mine from the Canadian polish stockist Harlow & Co.

Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight
'The Shaft' is part of the 'What really happened in Vegas' Collection released in 2015. I've lusted after this polish for ages and it didn't disappoint; it's stunning!

Natural Daylight - Shade
Natural Daylight
'The Shaft' is a bronzy brown metallic finish polish with bronze/silver flakies and one of the most beautiful holo finishes I've ever seen. This beauty seriously glows holo!

Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight - Shade
Natural Daylight - With Flash
I used just two super easy coats to reach full opacity even on my talons! The formula is really really good. Removal was also super easy despite the flakies. I topped it all off with HK Girl Top Coat.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
I loved loved loved wearing this polish. The formula and opacity are brilliant. That holo is so sparkly, glowly and beautiful. I love the shade of brown, it's super unique and in some lights it even looks a little mauve! I'm so impressed with my first experience with Girly Bits and will definitely try more in the future.

What do you think? Are there any brands/polishes you're lusting after?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment