Monday 16 May 2016

Nail Mail Monday - Femme Fatale Cosmetics Haul featuring May 'Oops' Shades & More

Hello!

Today I have my Femme Fatale Cosmetics Nail Mail to show you! I've taken some sun and shade bottle shots as I wanted you to see the holo shine and the colours.

I completed my Midsummer Nights Dream collection and Dune collection with this order as it was their last pre-sale and I still had a few I was missing.





From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'But a Dream (Thermal)', 'Liquid Pearl', 'Love's Wound (The Reformulated version) and 'Spangled Starlight' from the Midsummer Night's Dream collection and 'Genetic Memory' and 'Voice of the outer world (Thermal)' from the Dune collection.

This months pre-sale also included some 'Oops' shades which are shades that are made in error or from experimentation. They are limited and available through the Femme Fatale Fiends Facebook Group. I was lucky enough to snag all the shades available!! Clearly 1 am UK time is my polish ninja peak!




From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics Oops Shades 'Asteroid Sunsets', 'Cracks on Ganymede', 'Enceladus Haze' and False Dawn'.




From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics Oops Shades 'Grape minds think alike', 'Relics of the Red Planet', 'Terraforming' and 'Under Alien Suns'.

Sophie truly spoiled us this month with some Facebook group exclusives inspired by pictures which the members suggested which are just stunning! I also brought the May COTM.




From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Reticence' and 'Saturnalia' the Facebook group exclusives and the COTM 'Violet Starling'.

I also picked up the rest of the new Cique Colors collection which are so sparkly and reflective. Cirque really have this finish down to a tee! Femme Fatale Cosmetics also stock a huge range of indies, perfumes, eyeshadows and other make up. 



From Left to Right is Cirque Colors 'Besos', 'Cin Cin', Oasis', 'Saint Cloud' and 'Sencha'.

As always I'm in awe of these beauties from Femme Fatale Cosmetics. There's a new collection launching June 1st that I'm super excited about! Let me know in the comments if there's anything you'd like to see in a full mani first.

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! All these polishes are stunning! I am especially in love with the pinky purply shades in your first swatch image. Love them so much! And those Cirque colours look outstanding! So much sparkly, my kind of polishes! So lucky you got those 'oops' polishes too, I never heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvie! Aren't they beautiful! I was very lucky with the Oops Shades they are stunning! I hope you can get some of the pretties for yourself! Thank you for the comment x

      Delete