Thursday 12 May 2016

My broken nail & saying hello to my new shorties!

Hello!

So this happened...


I caught my nail on a drawer at work and it came right off! I was very very very sad! I couldn't save it so they all got the chop. I clipped and filed them down so they all matched. I wanted to fill you guys in as I'll not be doing thermals for a while and also so when my next post is ready you are expecting these nubbins! I still want to show you all the beautiful polishes so bare with me while I nurse them back to health!


I tidied them up pretty well but it's super strange having short nails as I haven't had them like this in a long long time. I'm getting more used to them as I go though. I also am trying not to paint the ends of my fingers when I'm painting them! Haha! I always find short nails break more for me as when I'm using my fingers the tips of my nails are under strain as well. If you've got any nail care tips for shorties or in general let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment