Monday 2 May 2016

Nail Mail Monday - More Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Hello!

Today I have some more beautiful Femme Fatale Cosmetics to show you.

I placed an order with some other nail polish addicts at Beautometry which is a stockist based in the USA who have just started offering international shipping. It's run by the lovely Therese who helped us organise the UK group buy. I brought the Femme Fatale Cosmetics Store exclusives which are stunning!



From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Caliby', 'Crackling Comet', 'The Emperor', 'Falling Embers' and 'Roses & Rubies'.

I also brought the Femme Fatale Cosmetics Feburary COTM 'Dust of Nibiru' from another Femme Fatale Fiend as I didn't get it when it was available.


Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Dust of Nibiru'

I love how much my Femme Fatale Cosmetics collection is growing and I just placed my order for the new Oops shades and some older collection colours that I hadn't yet acquired. I can't wait to show you them when they arrive!

As always leave me a comment if there's anything you'd like to see a full mani of first!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment