Thursday 18 February 2016

Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Enchanted Desire' and Cirque Colors 'Jane on Jane Street'

Hello!

Sorry it's been a bit quiet lately. I've had a horrible cold and been too exhausted to do anything, even paint my nails!

Today I have some loosely Valentine's Day themed Nails to show you. I'd hoped to have them up in time for Valentine's but never mind! I really loved these.


Natural Lighting, Mainly to show off that shimmery copper glow!
Natural Lighting, With Flash
Natural Lighting, With Flash
This is the breathtaking Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Enchanted Desire' from the Sweet Secrets Valentine's 2016 Collection. It's so complex as usual for Femme Fatale. It's a mauve pink silky finish polish with silver hex glitter and this amazing coppery peach shimmer that frankly I want in all my polishes. I stared at these nails constantly while I was wearing them.This was three easy coats.

Natural Lighting, Shade
Direct Sunlight for that shifty Shimmer!!
Indoor Lighting, With Flash
Natural Lighting, With Flash
For my ring finger and thumb I used Cirque Colors 'Jane on Jane Street' which is a beautiful mauve creme. These two went super well together. The formula was perfection as I've come to expect from Cirque Colors. It was so creamy and buttery. This was three super easy coats.

Indoor Lighting, More Shimmer
Natural Lighting
Natural Lighting, With Flash
For the stamping I used Sugar Bubbles 018 plate. I stamped with my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper and Emily de Molly 'Rose Gold' stamping polish. All three worked beautifully and I love the Rose Gold to match with the shimmer.

Natural Lighting
Shade
Direct Sunlight
I topped it all with HK Girl Top Coat to make it all glossy and bring out that beautiful shimmer even more!

Natural Lighting
Direct Sunlight
Natural Lighting
I LOVE 'Enchanted Desire' I nearly didn't get it as the swatches made it look quite purple. I adore the pink mauve that it was in real life and that shimmer really is beautiful. What do you think?

Some stockists are still awaiting this polish so get it if you can as it's LE and won't be restocked!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment