Monday 29 February 2016

Nail Mail Monday featuring lots of Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Hello!

Today I've got lots of Nail Mail to show you!

My beautiful Femme Fatale Cosmetics Hella Holo Customs finally arrived this week. Well worth the wait! These were only available through the Hella Holo Customs Facebook Group which works with lots of polish brands to create gorgeous unique holo polishes every month.


From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics, 'Unicorn Treasure Trove', 'Cry of the Red Sky' and 'Iridial'

I also had some Rainbow Connection UK nail mail. More Femme Fatales!


From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics, 'Sunspring', 'Brain Link' and 'Wine and Dandy' (a Rainbow Connection UK Exclusive), Apologies for the picture quality my camera hated these :( the bottle shots are much better at showing off the true beauty!

My Color4Nails order also arrived this week. Color4Nails are based in the US but ship worldwide with amazing shipping rates!


From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Morning Glory' and 'Brain Freeze' (an Oops Shade from Nov'15) and Cupcake Polish 'Blood Hound', 'Bitter Almonds' and 'Unrequited Love' (The last two are an exclusive duo to C4N)

These are my first Cupcake Polishes and they don't disappoint! I'm really excited to do a full mani with these beauties soon! I also picked up a C4N cuticle oil in my order. If your looking for a cuticle oil C4N is brilliant and they have lots of lovely scents!

My Beauty So Fly order from a group buy also arrived this week! Beauty So Fly are a stockist based in Singapore but ship internationally. 


From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Sideshow Sparkler', 'Glass Carnival', 'Solar Storm', 'Haunting Spectre' and 'Dreamscape'. All but 'Haunting Spectre' are Beauty So Fly Exclusives!

As you can see I had a great week of Nail Mail! Femme Fatale continue to produce one beautiful polish after the next. Their new After Light Gala Collection is releasing at midnight tonight GMT. I'll be poised at the ready for that!

Let me know in the comments if there are any full polish manis you'd really like to see out of these beauties!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment