Thursday 3 March 2016

Polish M 'Cranberry Crisp' Swatch and Review

Hello!

Today I have the gorgeous Polish M 'Cranberry Crisp' to show you. Polish M is a US based indie polish brand and 'Cranberry Crisp' is from their Fall 2015 collection.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
It's a beautiful maroon / berry red with silver flakies and beautiful twinkles of blue, red, magenta and gold microglitter. I used two super easy coats, the formula was perfect.

Natural Daylight
The flakies really give the polish depth. I tried to capture it in the above photo. So pretty! I topped it off with HK Girl to make it glossy though this would also look really good matted thanks to the flakies. I also wanted to say that I took these photos on day 7!! of wearing this polish. Very well wearing!

Natural Daylight, With Flash
Natural Daylight
I really love all these vampy maroon/burgundy reds we've seen this autumn/winter season. I am looking forward to some pastel shades for spring though. What about you?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment