Monday 7 March 2016

Emily de Molly 'Modern Luster' & 'I'm B-lind'

Hello!

No Nail Mail this week but today I have some gorgeous polishes from Emily de Molly to share with you.

Natural Lighting with Flash
Natural Lighting 
'Modern Luster' is a gorgeous hot/bright watermelon pink with copper shimmer and lime gold sparks. This was three easy coats.

This was super hard to photograph and the shimmer escaped most of my pictures. This is really one of those polishes you need to see in real life. It's really beautiful.

Direct Sunlight ('I'm B-lind' is so sparkly!)
Natural Lighting 
Natural Lighting with Flash
For my accent nail I used 'I'm B-lind'. This is a beautiful copper glitter with holographic sparkles. This was one coat and one sponged coat for opacity. I think this is still one of my favourite polishes of all time! So perfect.

Natural Lighting
Natural Lighting with Flash
Natural Lighting 
This was all topped off with HK Girl. I really wish my pictures did this polish justice. Check out the Emily de Molly website for some better pictures of that shimmer!

Rainbow Connection UK has a big Emily de Molly restock today including 'Modern Luster'. Grab it if you can, you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. I immediately went and bought this polish after seeing how beautiful it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thankyou liz! You won't be disappointed it's even more beautiful in person. Hope you love it

    ReplyDelete