Saturday 5 March 2016

The Walking Dead Nails & Walker Stalker Con London 2016 Mini Review

Hello!

I have some 'The Walking Dead' themed nails to show you today and a mini review of my weekend at Walker Stalker Con London!!!



A couple of weekends ago I went to Walker Stalker Con in London. Walker Stalker Con is a mainly 'The Walking Dead' convention that's been around in America for a while but finally visited London this year. I was super excited and was ready to fan girl all weekend! I got the tickets for my birthday so I've been waiting since November for it to come around. A lot of the stars attended and it was so amazing to see them all in real life. I managed to get an autograph from Melissa McBride and got to watch nearly all the panels! Including the Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus one (Scream!). There was a fair amount of queuing but it definitely didn't take away from the day. I didn't manage to get an autograph from Norman but hopefully it will return next year and I'll get another chance. The panels were really good and it was great to hear stories from the set and the stars views on their story arcs. I had such a good time and I hope they come back next year! To the nails!



 I used OPI 'My boyfriend scales walls' for my base. This is such a perfect white. I used three coats.



I then dry brushed with Models Own Hypergel 'Red Lustre' and 'Raven Red' for the blood effect. I just used the nail polish brush by wiping off the excess polish and wiping it onto my nails in an upward or sideways direction.






I then stamped over the top with various designs from Uber Chic 'Zombie Love 01' plate and Sugar Bubbles 001 and 010. I stamped with Konad black stamping polish and my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. I love these plates!! I topped it all off with my trusty HK Girl.





I love these and I'm so glad my stamping went well as I wanted them to look good for the weekend. Nothing worse than your stamping going wrong on your freshly painted nails. Especially when you're using white and black.

What do you think of these? Would Walker Stalker Con be something you'd enjoy? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment