Friday 18 March 2016

Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'The Weirding Way' Swatch, Stamping and Review

Hello!

Today I have the gorgeous Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'The Weirding Way' to show you. This is from the Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Dune' Collection.

Natural Lighting
Natural Lighting
Natural Lighting
Natural Lighting
'The Weirding Way' is a super unique shade (as usual from Femme Fatale). It has a purply brown/maroon base with a beautiful blue shimmer and lots of little silver hex glitters. This was three easy coats though you could get away with two. My nails are just so long at the moment!

Natural Lighting with Flash
Natural Lighting
Natural Lighting
I also stamped over the top with a very pretty and subtle design from Pueen Stamping Plate 77. I got this a while ago and am so happy I finally got around to using it. I wanted something subtle so it didn't overtake the beauty of the polish. I used my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper and Coloralike Stamping Polish in 'Raindrop' which is a blue metallic. All worked perfectly! I topped it all off with HK Girl top coat to make it glossy.

Natural Lighting
Natural Lighting
Natural Lighting
This was so hard to photograph and my photos do not do it justice. This polish; especially the shimmer, is gorgeous!!! The 'Dune' collection is being discontinued soon and has one more restock from Femme Fatale Cosmetics site so grab it while you can. You won't be disappointed!

Natural Lighting with Flash
Natural Lighting

Natural Lighting
What do you think? Is this a shade you'd wear? I wasn't sure at first but once it was on my nails I loved it!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment