Monday 21 March 2016

Nail Mail Monday featuring my Femme Fatale Cosmetics Haul including The Afterlight Gala Collection

Hello!

I have such a host of beautiful goodies to show you today!

This week I received a small nail mail from Color4nails.


From left to right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Her Imperial Majesty' and I also brought two back up bottles 'Hundred Years Winter' and 'Enchanted Desire'. Aren't they all gorgeous!

My highly anticipated haul from Femme Fatale Cosmetics also arrived this week. Including the new Afterlight Gala Collection along with some Emily de Molly's AND I branched out into some Femme Fatale Cosmetics Eye shadows. Yes Sophie also creates Eye Shadows as well as polish and they are just as stunning. It was like Christmas come early!!!!


From Left to Right is Emily de Molly 'Future Royal?', 'Major Themes', 'Crown of Dahlias' (A Femme Fatale Cosmetics Store Exclusive), 'Circlet of Ice' (Another Femme Fatale Cosmetics Store Exclusive, this also has a gorgeous pink/red glow that I didn't capture here), 'Empty Journals', 'Showdown' and my third back up bottle of 'I'm B-lind' (because two bottles was not enough!)


From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Lace Masquerade (Thermal)' , 'Whispers of Velvet (Thermal)', 'Sunrise Funfair', 'Maze of Mirrors', 'Fields of' Treasure', 'Crown of Ribbons', 'Lantern Lights', 'Dripped in Diamonds', 'A Fortune Teller's Charm (Thermal)', Glass Carousel' and the COTM 'Stargazing on Saturn'.

This collection is B-E-A-UTIFUL! I'm pretty sure now the Sophie practises Magic! I can't wait to start wearing these and show off some proper swatches!! Currently wearing 'Whispers of Velvet' so that's up first! These are stunning.

I've perused the Femme Fatale Eye shadows for a while now and finally took the plunge this month. They are gorgeous!

I invested in the Femme Fatale Eye Shadow primer 'Shadow Magic'. It's a white/clear soft waxy consistency and goes on seamlessly. I've had really good wear with it so far. Well worth a purchase if you're thinking of getting some of the beautiful Eye shadows as they are loose powder.
Femme Fatale Cosmetics stocks many indie brand Eye shadows and I brought a couple of the Shiro Cosmetics shades in 'Doge' (How ridiculously cute is the picture!!) I love Doges! and 'I tried'.
'Doge' is a champagne peach shimmer and 'I tried' is a gorgeous rose gold shimmer. I wore 'Doge' the other day and it's beautiful and paired with the primer it lasted all day. 


These photos are from the Femme Fatale Website, The swatches are much better than I could do!!
Femme Fatale Cosmetics also have their own brand of Eye shadow. I brought the mini versions and they come with a sifter.


These photos are from the Femme Fatale Website and are macros of the above shadows

From Top to Bottom, Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Ruins of Stardust', 'Divinity', Bone Dust', 'Royal Tarts', 'COTM Searching for Gaea' and 'Seven Lost Lords'.

So Far I've tried  'Ruins of Stardust', 'COTM Searching for Gaea' and 'Seven Lost Lords' and they were all wonderful. Really easy to apply and soooooo pretty and the shimmer is gorgeous and really makes them stand out from my drugstore pallets!

Phew! Isn't it all just amazing! I'm becoming quite the Femme Fatale Cosmetics Fan Girl!

Femme Fatale Cosmetics next pre-sale is for their Enchanted Fables Collection of 23 gorgeous polishes! Next months Nail Mail here I come!

Anything you'd like to see a full mani of? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!! I really appreciate seeing the shots with bottles/swatch sticks next to each other-- it makes it easier to guess how they'll look in real life, somehow. I would love to see either Lace Masquerade or Fortune Teller's Charm as your next mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou 😊 I'm glad you like the nail mail posts. I love those two as well! I'll definitely try one this weekend for you 😊

      Delete