Friday 25 March 2016

Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Morning Glory' and Cirque Colors 'Cerrillos'

Hello and Happy Easter!

My manis are steadily moving into Spring colours now and today I have a very bright set of nails to show you.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Morning Glory' was a COTM for January 2016. I think it's still available from some stockists but you'll have to be quick! It's a beautiful pastel pistachio green with turquoise shimmer in the famous Femme Fatale duo finish. I love the silky effect these polishes have. This was three easy coats though most people could get away with two. I'm not going to lie, I nearly didn't get this as I didn't think it would suit me but I knew I'd get that 'not buying nail polish' regret. (That's a thing right?!) and I'm very glad I have it as it ended up looking very pretty, the shimmer is beautiful.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight with Flash (mmmm the holo!)
Natural Daylight
I paired it with Cirque Colors 'Cerrillos' which is a gorgeous rainbowy turquoise holo. This was just two coats. The formula of all Cirque polishes are always so perfect! Super creamy and easy to control. I picked this as it went well with the turquoise shimmer from 'Morning Glory'.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
For the stamping I used Hehe Stamping plate Fairytale 001. I stamped with Cirque Colors 'Cerrillos' as the formula is so opaque I didn't have any trouble using it for stamping. I used my Fab Ur Nails Clear Jelly Stamper for stamping as I needed to control the placement of the image. I've wanted to use this image for ages and now I have the Clear stamper to help with getting it straight I was able to. I'm still getting used to this technique of looking down the stamper onto the nail. Sometimes I forget and use it like a normal stamper and hence why some of the designs look a bit wonky! Very much user error! It picked up very well and I was still happy with how these turned out. All topped off with HK Girl top coat.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
What do you think of the colour combo? Are you getting into the swing of the spring palette yet?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment