Wednesday 30 March 2016

Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Poisoned Apple' & 'Art of Witchcraft' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I have two beautiful Femme Fatale Cosmetics polishes to show you. Both are from the Snow White Collection which will be having it's last sale on the Femme Fatale Cosmetics website tomorrow! I think the Snow White collection really started my love affair with Femme Fatale Cosmetics and both these polishes are stunners!

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight - Shade

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
'Poisoned Apple' is a beautiful teal with a fine smattering of silver microglitter and a beautiful pink to gold shimmer. This was three coats. Super unique and just jaw-droppingly pretty! I especially love the shifty shimmer in this one.

Natural Daylight - Shade
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight
'Art of Witchcraft' is another gorgeous teal with a jelly base with holographic silver, red, purple and blue glitter. This was just two coats and it dries super fast. Love love love! And so sparkly.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight - Direct Sunlight
Don't they go perfectly together! I topped it all off with HK Girl Top Coat.

I think these are some of my favourite swatches I've done to date. Really loved these nails and my nail length and shape this week.

I brought these polishes from Rainbow Connection UK and I think some are still available now. If you don't have them yet, I promise they don't disappoint so grab them while you can!

The Femme Fatale Cosmetics Pre-sale is tomorrow and will be featuring the Snow White collections last sale and the new one time only Enchanted Fables Collection plus the new COTM! I know where I'll be at 10 pm tomorrow! What have you got your heart set on from the new release? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment