Monday 14 March 2016

Nail Mail Monday featuring Femme Fatale Cosmetics and Emily de Molly

Hello!

I've got some Nail Mail from the lovely Rainbow Connection UK to show you today. They recently had a big Emily de Molly restock so these are my picks, and some other polish fell in to my basket as well!


From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Twinkle Twinkle', 'March Hare' and 'Wonderland' from the Mad Tea Party Collection and Emily de Molly 'Shadow on the Moon', 'Only an Echo', 'Not this Day' and 'Still Waters (a new RC Exclusive!)'

All of these polishes are super unique. 'Shadow on the Moon' has a gorgeous pink glow that I just couldn't capture and 'Still Waters' has some beautiful Flakies that also escaped my photo this time.

I also picked up a new stamping plate by Moyra which RC has just started stocking. I put my thumb in the picture to emphasise how massive the designs are! So perfect for my talons. Excited to try this out soon.


Anything you'd like to see a full mani of on the blog? Let me know!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment