Wednesday 23 March 2016

Emily de Molly 'Summer Skies' and Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Ouija'

Hello!

Today I have some gorgeous nails to show you! Hence why there's so may pictures. I really failed at the whole editing process with these!

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight

I got the inspiration for these from one of my favourite dresses. 

Indoor Direct Lighting
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
The blue is Emily de Molly 'Summer Skies' which is a beautiful cornflower blue creme with blue shimmer. It's a Rainbow Connection UK store exclusive. This was three easy coats. I thought it matched the dress perfectly.

Natural Daylight
Indoor Direct Lighting
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
I paired 'Summer Skies' with Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Ouija'. This is a gorgeous charcoal grey with silver holo hex glitter and microglitter. 'Ouija' is a Color4Nails store exclusive and one of my favourite Femme Fatales as I love charcoal grey and the opacity makes this so easy to apply. This was just two easy coats.
 
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Indoor Direct Lighting
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
For my stamping I used one of my favourite stamping designs ever from Emily de Molly EDM10. I really love roses and this design is so pretty with the added butterflies. I stamped using Color Alike 'Twilight' Stamping polish and my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. All worked beautifully. I'm really happy with my stamping tools I have at the moment. All topped off with HK Girl Top Coat.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
I really enjoyed picking a piece of clothing to inspire my design.

What do you think?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment