Monday 22 February 2016

Nail Mail Monday Returns

Hello!

I've finally got some Nail Mail to show you. And quite a lot of it at that!

I've been on the hunt for a back up of my Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Fatal Attraction' for ages now (featured here) and finally I found a bottle at Ninja Polish. Ninja Polish is an indie polish brand from the US that also stocks some other indie polish brands. They're currently doing a lot of clearance of old stock with grab bag offers and lots of old 'vintage' Femme Fatale shades. They did a 5 bottle grab bag offer so I picked up these 5 beauties. Shipping is international and mine shipped super fast. Check the site out here.


From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics - 'Winter Hyacinth', 'Fatal Attraction', 'Mirror of Dawn', 'Ruby Hare' and 'Wickerman Embers'. Beautiful!

Emily de Molly did one of their yearly samples sales this month and I snagged a couple of the gorgeous LE polishes that Hayley made. I also picked up Fancy Sauce which I love.


From Left to Right is Emily de Molly - 'Fancy Sauce', 'LE30' and 'LE24'.

I also got lots of Rainbow Connection UK nail mail this week. Here are the pretties.


From Left to Right is Esmaltes da kelly -  'Fox Fur', 'Haltere', 'Carina' and 'Andromeda'

These are all super holographic and one coaters that stamp beautifully!


From Left to Right is Glam Polish 'Forbode' and 'Hostile', Pretty Serious 'Toxic Tiara', Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Chrysoprase', Grace-full Polish 'Uluru' and the new Colors by Llarowe Rainbow Connection UK exclusive 'Did the Penny Drop?'

I hope you like these. Any favourites you'd like to see a full mani of? Let me know in the comments!

Hopefully Nail Mail Mondays are now back on schedule! 

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment