Tuesday 23 February 2016

Native War Paints - The Walking Dead 'No Sanctuary' Collection 'Constable' and 'This isn't the End'

Hello!

Today I have a new to me brand on the blog. Native War Paints is a US based indie polish brand created by the lovely Amanda. They make beautiful polishes of all types. The two I have to show you today are from the The Walking Dead 'No Sanctuary' collection!!! My love for The Walking Dead knows no bounds and 'No Sanctuary' is my favourite episode so I picked up this collection without a second thought. The whole collection is gorgeous and with The Walking Dead back on our screens for season 6B I thought I'd wear these for the mid-season premier. That episode was soooo good!! Anyway before I start going on about that here are the pretties.


Natural Daylight with Flash
'Constable' is a gorgeous mauve/taupe polish with subtle holo and coppery red flakies. Walking Dead, Copper, love love love! The polish is based on our favourite constable Rick Grimes. This was three easy coats.

Natural Daylight
Direct Sunlight to show off that sparkly glitter!!
For my accent nail I used 'This isn't the End' which is a gorgeous brown holo microglitter full of gold, red and blue sparks. It's so pretty. Also a nod to the character of Tyreese in the season 5 mid-season premier. All the feels!! This was one coat plus a sponged layer coat to make it nice and opaque without it being too thick on the nail.

Natural Daylight 
Natural Daylight with Flash
For my stamping on my pointer finger I used the 'Zombie Love 01' Uber Chic stamping plate with my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo stamper and Konad black stamping polish. I love this plate!

I topped it all off with HK Girl to make it nice and glossy and to smooth over the glitter accent nail.

Hopefully I'll get around to showing you the rest of the collection soon!

You can buy Native War Paints direct from their website and they ship internationally!

What do you think of these? Are there any other polishes in the collection you'd like to see featured first? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment