Monday 8 February 2016

ILNP 'Ski Lodge' and 'Empire' featuring Hehe Stamping

Hello!

Still no Nail Mail (Double Boo!) but today I do have some beautiful ILNP polishes to show you.

 

Natural Lighting
Indoor Lighting, With Flash
ILNP 'Ski Lodge' is a gorgeous forest green. This is part of the ILNP Winter 2015 collection. It has so much depth and is so sparkly. It really is like having a forest on your nails, you know those gorgeous pine ones you see in pictures with mist and snowy backdrops. This was three easy coats.

Indoor Lighting, With Flash
Natural Lighting
I paired it with ILNP 'Empire' as an accent nail. ILNP 'Ski Lodge' has some gold micro flakes in it so this was immediately what I reached for. This is part of the ILNP Holiday 2015 collection and also has the ILNP Precious Metals finish which I just can't get enough of. It's a beautiful pale gold with silver flakies and holo. This was so sparkly as well. This was just three easy coats.

Natural Lighting
Indoor Lighting
Natural Lighting
For my stamping I used Hehe Stamping plate 005 from the Superheroes plus collection. I really like these geometric lines and felt it wasn't so much that it would take away from the beautiful 'Ski Lodge'. I used my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper and Coloralike 'Golden Queen' Stamping polish to stamp with. This was my first time with 'Golden Queen' and it was perfection!

Natural Lighting
Indoor Lighting
Indoor Lighting, With Flash
It was all topped off with HK Girl Top Coat. These nails were so sparkly I kept finding myself staring at them. ILNP really do make some amazing polishes! What do you think?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment