Friday 29 July 2016

Colors by Llarowe 'Helen' 'The Secret Life of Pets' Nails with Bundle Monster Stamping

Hello!

Sorry I've been absent this week. Life is very hectic at the moment and while uni is out for the summer I'm working 5 days a week so my usual Monday blog prep time isn't happening! Boo!

A couple of weeks ago I went to go and see the film 'The Secret Life of Pets'. As the owner of one very spoilt dog (who often gives her an inner monologue of my own creation) I thought I'd do some themed nails for the occasion.

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
My base is Colors by Llarowe 'Helen' from the Spring 2016 Collection. It's a beautiful turquoise sky blue with pink to gold shimmer. This was just two easy coats and the formula was excellent.

Shade
Direct Sunlight

For the stamping I used Bundle Monster stamping plates BMS159 & BMS160 from the Fuzzy & Ferocious set. 

Natural Daylight
Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight
I used my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo stamper and my Black Konad Stamping Polish. I topped it all off with HK Girl Top Coat which unfortunately smudged the design a little bit but nothing too drastic!    

Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight
I really love these designs and will definitely do some more dog themed nails in the future!

Natural Daylight
Shade
Natural Daylight
This is my dog Pixie, she obviously approves of these nails but would rather I was playing ball with her than painting them!


All these products except the Konad stamping polish are available at the wonderful Rainbow Connection UK!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment