Tuesday 19 July 2016

Lacquester 'Tan Pal' Swatch & Review & Nail Mail

Hello!

Today I have a new to me brand all the way from The Netherlands.

Lacquester are an Indie brand run by the lovely Caroline.I saw a picture on Instagram of 'Tan Pal' and instantly knew I needed it! As has become the norm I couldn't get just one polish! The bottle shot for 'Katy did Pink' & 'The Pink Cadillacquester' are colour accurate, my camera hated those on the swatch sticks.




From Left to Right is Lacquester 'Barbie's Revenge', 'Don't be Shy', 'Greyvid Copperfield', 'Katy did Pink', 'The Pink Cadillacquester', 'Rosington', 'Tan Pal' & 'Taupe-o-graphic'

'Tan Pal' is a gorgeous neon peach with a beautiful golden orange shimmer. I love this colour. This was three coats and a top coat of HK Girl. It took a little longer to dry than most of my polishes so I'd suggest thinner coats and make sure they are dry between coats as well. I rushed my mani a little and the polish ended up dragging a little bit. Very much user error though and the top coat hides many sins! 

Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Direct Sunlight
Natural Daylight
Natural Daylight
Direct Sunlight
These are fab polishes for the summer and I'm looking forward to trying some of the others out.

You can find Lacquester here.

What do you think?

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment