Thursday 21 July 2016

Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Loves Wound' Unfaded, Faded & Reformulated Comparison

Hello!

Today I've got a quick comparison post about the Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Love's Wound' polish from the Midsummer Nights Dream Collection.

I did a Swatch & Review post of this a while back. The pigment used has been found to fade after a while so Sophie has issued refunds and also created a reformulated version. Her customer service is always outstanding! The Faded version is a bright neon pink which frankly I LOVE! It's been in high demand and was included in the recent July Oops Shades sale for purchase so thought it was a good time to do a quick compare and contrast. It's been renamed as 'Heart's Wound'. Some recent swatches of 'Heart's Wound' seem to be leaning towards Coral which my faded version doesn't so I may try and pick it up from a stockist anyway. If I do I'll do another comparison then.


On the Left is the Bottle of the Faded Version and on the Right is the Reformulated Version


From Left to Right is Love's Wound Unfaded, Faded & Reformulated

I love them all but am glad I managed to use the original before it faded to the pink which I'll try out in a full mani soon! Hopefully I'll have the 'Heart's Wound' Oops Shade soon as well.

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Did you get a bottle of the Oops shade?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There's an updated comparison in my latest post :)

      Delete