Saturday 16 July 2016

Emily de Molly 'LE 32' Swatch & Review

Hello!

Today I've got the stunning Emily de Molly 'LE 32' to show you. I LOVE this polish so I make no apologies for this picture spam! All of the pictures are in natural daylight.

'LE32' is a stunning orange to burgundy thermal polish. This was two coats and HK Girl top coat.

Warm State - Bright Orange / Rusty Orange








Transition (of which there are many)











Cold State - Red to Burgundy to Plum

















Well done for making it through all those! I hope you can see why I love this polish so much. The range of colours and hues is ridiculous and that burgundy with the orange shimmer glow is literally my polish dreams realised. I pray to the polish gods / Hayley that sometime in the future that burgundy may become a polish of it's own. Stunning! Because this was LE it's not available anymore but it was too beautiful to hide!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment