Sunday 17 July 2016

Nail Mail Monday - Femme Fatale Cosmetics July Samples, COTM & Oops Shades

Hello!

Today I have my monthly Femme Fatale Cosmetics Nail Mail to show you.

This month we had some Oops Shades to choose from and a very exciting Sample Sale!

An Oops Shade is a polish made either in error or during experimentation that doesn't make the final cut. All of Sophie's creations are stunning so Oops doesn't seem the right word but they are beautiful accidents! The Sample Sale is like a prototype sale and each polish is unique with only one made! (Very special!)

I managed to grab 4 Oops Shades & 2 Samples along with the COTM for July!


From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics Oops Shades 'Burnished Ossein', 'My Jabber-Baby-Wocky?!' & 'Renounced Crown', COTM 'Paragon (a purple to clear thermal), the very limited Oops Shade 'Empyrean Decay' & my two beautiful samples 'No.70 Pull Some Strings' & 'No.44 Tower of Soup'

I love these and I was very lucky to get my two samples & 'Empyrean Decay'! 'Pull Some Strings' is a gorgeous pinky plum with insane copper glitters & shimmer! So very much my thing (though what kind of polish isn't my thing!) & 'Tower of Soup' is a gorgeous firey rusty orange with golden shimmer in my favorite finish (this swatch picture doesn't do it justice). 'Empyrean Decay' was very limited and sold as part of the sample sale. It's a beautiful olive green with a pink duochrome flash. I really love it!

The Sample Sales are so fun (minus the stress and adrenaline rush ninja fingers you need)! I love chatting with people before hand and seeing all of the amazing prototypes. I know myself and many others wish Sophie could just release all of them but thankfully for my bank balance we have sample sales instead with a purchasing limit!

What do you think? A little bird mentioned to me that some Oops Shades will be coming to stockists like the wonderful Rainbow Connection UK & Color4Nails along with the July COTM so look out for them if you missed out. I have another post coming this week about another of the Oops Shades available as well.

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment