Monday 4 July 2016

Nail Mail Monday

Hello!

Happy 4th July to my readers from the USA!

Sorry I've been a bit quiet. I've had so much going on I haven't had time to sort out all my nail pics yet!

I have got some nail mail to show you today though.

This week I received my order from Emily de Molly. The brand run by the lovely Hayley turned 4 at the end of May and Hayley released a trio of polishes to celebrate. I also added some others into my order. Rude not to!




From Left to Right is Emily de Molly 'Brick by Brick', 'Dark Citation', 'Pending Perfection' (these are the anniversary trio) I also added 'LE31', 'Meet My Fate', 'Poser', 'Savvy Trinket', 'Smiling Fortune' & 'Vivid Dreams'


I also got some Emily de Molly stamping supplies. I was really impressed with the Rose Gold & Taupe stamping polish I brought previously so am excited to try the Grey & White versions! I also brought Emily de Molly's new XL Stamping Plate. You may know that the Rose design on the bottom right is my favourite stamping image ever so jumped at getting a larger version as my nails are normally quite long. I can't wait to try this plate when my nails are a bit longer as the images are HUGE! This is 1 of the 5 available in XL and I'm sure there will be more on the way!

I also received my Rainbow Connection UK polishes with some super speedy shipping so I was able to fit it in with this weeks post. I brought the two new Femme Fatale Cosmetics RC store exclusives and an Emily de Molly I'd been after for a while to get that £1 shipping rate! (If you spend over £20 you get £1 shipping). Annette knows how to make us nailies spend!



From Left to Right is Femme Fatale Cosmetics RC store exclusives 'Cerulean Views (Thermal)' & 'Tidal Stars' & Emily de Molly 'Chasing Rainbows'

Aren't they all beautiful. Let me know your favourites! I've had the same mani on all week and am itching to sit and paint them so that's tomorrow evening sorted!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment