Monday 11 July 2016

Nail Mail Monday

Hello!

I've got lots of gorgeous polishes to show you today.

I've had two lots of Nail Mail from Rainbow Connection UK this week.

First up is this very summery selection including my picks from the new Cirque Colors Vice Collection 2016.



From Left to Right is Colors by Llarowe 'Everyday is Special' (RC Store Exclusive, it has a gorgeous pink shimmer that I couldn't pick up here) 'Hillbilly Harlot' & Cirque Colors 'Electric Daisy', 'Plastik' & ' Sin City'  

I also picked up the new smaller Fab Ur Nails Brush after the success of my larger one. Can't wait to start using this for the smaller detail clean ups! Also how amazing is the new Rainbow Connection UK business card! 


My second parcel contained some much sought after polishes. Rainbow Connection UK also have a monthly Indie polish box called Paint the Rainbow UK which has some amazing polishes and makers each month. Because my collection is so huge I always find I have polishes already similar to some of them and so can't justify buying the box for one polish etc... This week Annette split up the left over boxes from this year and sold the extra polishes for charity! I was super excited and managed to nab these three I'd been super sad to not get my hands on. 



From Left to Right is Colors by Llarowe 'Cherry Blossoms', Emily de Molly 'Goodie two shoes?' & Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Pierrot' 

I also had a big surprise this weekend when my ILNP order arrived! I was brought an ILNP voucher for Christmas and finally got to use it for my picks from the ILNP Summer 2016 collection plus some other ILNP I'd been after for a while.

I adore the ILNP packaging so thought I'd include some pictures!






From Left to Right is ILNP 'Lilac Bridges', 'Private Cabana', 'Pucker Up', 'That Other Girl', 'The Boulevard', 'Cameo', 'Champagne Blush', 'Flower Girl', 'Hush' & 'Showtime'.

I can't wait to use these. Have you got any favourites? All of these polishes are available from Rainbow Connection UK. I normally get my ILNP from Rainbow Connection UK but didn't this time around because I had my voucher to spend!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment